Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Happy Weekend #2

Untitled #18


I took Friday off and travelled to my parents' place for a long weekend of doing very little. And, to be honest, after last Saturday's disastrous attempt at big group socialization it feels very nice to spend a couple of days with the folks, enjoying their company and relaxing. I'm planning on keeping it simple and chilled out.

1. Going to the cinema or staying in and watching a movie. A big bucket of popcorn MUST be involved.

2. Window shopping (and 3. possibly buying a new pair of earrings).

4. Marathon of "Parks and Recreation" - I've only just started watching it and I'm finding it so funny! I'm totally in love with the dynamics between Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones - adorable with the right amount of awkward.

5. Playing with the dogs - a LOT. I just missed them so much!

How about you? What are your plans for the weekend?


1 comment:

  1. I watched Spirited Away as part of a study break last week, and now I want to marathon all of Miyazaki's movies! If I have time this weekend, I'll definitely be tucked into bed with some snacks and a film as well.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete